Children’s Ministry Leader
This is an exciting new post at Trinity Church London, to equip children from 0 to School Year 6 attending or linked with Trinity Church and the local community, to carry the Kingdom of God wherever they are and be expectant that God will use them for his glory. We are looking for someone who will help children to understand who they are in God, be filled with the Holy Spirit and have a joy in understanding the bible.
- Develop and grow the culture of excellent Children’s Ministry
- Primarily on Sundays but beyond this as the opportunity arises
- Lead and oversee the Children’s Ministry on Sundays
- Oversee and develop a co-ordinated and engaging curriculum
- Alternate between leading and overseeing on Sundays at least initially.
- Build, co-ordinate and lead the team of Children’s Ministry Leaders
- Organise healthy and effective serving rotas
- Ensure Leaders have appropriate training and skills
- Ensure that the Children’s Ministry has a knowledgeable and excellent culture of safeguarding.
- Good levels of organisation and communication with adults and children
- Passionate about seeing children grow as followers of Jesus.
- Ability to source or write excellent Children’s Ministry curriculum
7hrs per week role.
The nature of the job will require Sunday work.
If you are interested please click ‘Apply Now’, attaching your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible!